Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Streak Ends!

I don't know about everyone else, but I was extremely disappointed to see the Rockets streak come to an end. The NBA needs all the excitement it can get, and the streak was a great way to get people fired up and anxious for the playoffs. I am usually a bigger fan of the Eastern Conference, but since the Bulls can't string together more than two wins and the top two teams are way above the rest of the conference, the race in the Western Conference is far more exciting. I can't remember the last time all 8 playoff teams were only separated by 4.5 games this late in the season. It's crazy that winning 3 games can put you at the top of the conference and losing 3 can take you out of the playoffs completely! Every playoff match-up in the West should be full of action, so I hope I am left satisfied by season's end, especially if the Lakers drop out of the playoffs.

1 comment:

Daniel Ruettiger said...

Welcome to the blogging world young chap...