Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Davidson Disappoints

Alliteration  aside, what was the Davidson coaching staff thinking in their failed attempt to take out Kansas?

Clearly Stephan Curry has the ability to win that game.  And could have.  But you've got a kid (Bryant Barr) who also was shooting lights out at the end of the game.  You know KU is locking up against Curry, why they didn't make a play to Barr is beyond me.  

I know I should support the Big XII and I normally do, but I just wanted to see this Davidson team move on.  One, because it can't hurt my joke of a bracket.  And two, it is fun.  Davidson did all the right things to win that game.  They played tough against a bigger and by all measures, a better team.  But the end of the game was baffling.  

Also - stay tuned this weekend for MLB predictions 

No comments: