Monday, July 17, 2006

College Football

Watching the ESPY's last night really made crave some college football. There truly is nothing like it. When they showed highlights of the Rose Bowl, I was just giddy. Now granted we may never see another game like that for 20 years or more, but man. For those of you lucky enough to watch the whole thing, embrace it. I had to miss the whole third quarter and yes I am still bitter about that. Anyway, this year may lack the star power of last year without names like Young, Leinart, Bush, and Tate. Wait scratch that last one. But there is no clear cut favorite. Last year it was USC and Texas all year, but neither team is a lock for a National Title. I'm researching more about this fall so I can write some good pieces with picks and predictions.

Here's hoping ISU gets their defense worked out so we can, well, not suck.

No comments: