Monday, July 24, 2006

Re: 3 Different Topics

"Is it just me, or is the whiniest major sport NASCAR?"

No, Stradabolt, it isn't you. While watching my nightly ESPN News they aired three separate interviews with crybabies Tony Stewart, Carl Edwards, and Dale Earnhardt Jr. complaining about bumping and "unsafe driving" and how "he gave me the FINGER." (Yes, that last whine indeed happened.) Auto driving should be lucky it is even appearing on this blog as one of these days something will spark me to go into my rant about how ESPN should not even be showing NASCAR at all because of my lack of respecting it as a legitimate sport, and until these "athletes" can toughen up and handle the competition, I will continue to disrespect it. Hell, I saw worse accidents occur during the Tour de France. As Mr. Strader so eloquently phrased it, "kwitcher bitchin'!"

No comments: